lunedì 17 aprile 2023

window envelopes, I save them, than I try to use in my journals



Hi everyone, today I'm showing you a super easy way to use window envelopes in your journals, at the moment I'm decorating this one that I also showed you in the previous post. In fact I usually use scraps of paper, here instead I used JoeyCardmaker's card collage, which you can find in his ko-fi, then I added a few pieces of paper pre made, I also keep the paper that is inside the parcels, you know the one  craft color, which I crumpled and then "dirtied" with gold, pearly green and splattered with black and white, an easy way to embellish tags cards etc. I always prepare a few, often I make some randomly stamped and I must say that the effect is nice, I also used some pieces of coffee dyed book pages. I'm planning on doing a series of videos and related posts about these window envelopes.

In the first photo the tag is outside the pocket to show you that I decorated the inside of the bag as well, here we see how it looks in the bag.
In the part visible from the window I decorated the tag, instead in the upper part I cut a hole (I don't have the punch to make that type of hole) and I added a strip of fabric that I had colored with the spray colors that I showed you last time, those pieces of fabric that I have to embellish tags or to add stamped words...

I put one of the Journaling cards from the collection on the other side of the page and the envelope, and in the video I show that I actually put a heart-shaped clip, after which I created clips decorated in another way (with paper) because I printed the cards used to make the collage on thin paper that was getting damaged with the clip. See photos after.

On the back of tag I glued a part of paper collection that I printed when I create journal and I didn't use all (I printed twice all pages).


In picture up here you can see journaling card in the pocket and decoration I added at the end of the video because I saw it too empty, in picture here at left you can see the same side of the pocket, inside.

In next photo you can see clip I added later



 Here is the clip to which I added a ring with pearls, a little bell and a heart-shaped padlock. To make these clips, which are the big 5cm (2") ones, I followed a tutorial by Tracie Fox Creative. A little more up of the clip you can see the paper ruined by the clip I had put in before.


That's all for now, very short post, but since I don't speak in the video, I just added a few sentences here and there, I wanted to write something in the blog.

If you want to buy me a coffee, this is my ko-fi page: https://ko-fi.com/fairycreations

A big kiss to you all, happy crafting. 

Betty.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento